MEFA Pathway features engaging self-discovery and educational resources designed to help students in grades 6-12 explore post-secondary opportunities and develop a highly personalized plan for their future.
MEFA Pathway supports students developing interpersonal and academic skills, gaining financial literacy, and planning for college and career. Students can:
- Compare attributes of different college and universities
- Match interests, skills, and talents with specific careers
- Identify, create, and track short and long-term goals and strategies
- View trending careers, companies hiring, and projected industry growth opportunities
- Highlight their education, work experience, certifications, and accomplishments
- Calculate college costs, search for scholarships, and estimate loan payments
Parents and students can use MEFA Pathway as a resource to support their plan for their future. Log in with your child and explore the many facets of the platform.
Have Questions? Please reach out to The MEFA Pathway team at email@example.com
Enter your email address to receive relevant, helpful college planning tips from MEFA, the college planning organization that administers MEFA Pathway.
Events and Videos
View all upcoming events and recorded videos
Participating School List
See a list of all schools in Massachusetts that include MEFA Pathway within their curriculum