It’s important to add all of your colleges to MEFA Pathway, not just your Common App schools. Here’s how to connect your non-Common App colleges.
- In MEFA Pathway on the My College Applications page under the Manage Applications tab, click ADD APPLICATION.
- Choose the college from your My College List, by browsing the list of colleges, or by typing the college name into the search box.
- Enter in the application type, deadline, term, status, and form and click SAVE.
- If you want to request a transcript or one of the forms listed, click the REQUEST button next to the document. Note that the Initial Transcript will be automatically requested. This is the only document that will be automatically requested.
- Once you request a document, it will be sent electronically by your counselor to the college.
- Don’t forget to update the College Decision and Final Decision before May 1st.
Note: For non-Common App schools, you should check each college’s website to find out what documents are required, as they won’t be listed on MEFA Pathway. For Common App schools, the requirements for transcripts and other forms will automatically show in MEFA Pathway. You do not need to request transcripts or any other forms for your Common App schools unless one reaches out to you directly with a special request. If that happens, work with your counselor directly to send the college the requested form.